Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • #124724

      I’m finally feeling stable after grief and life struggles. It’s (detail removed by moderator) weeknight and the ex boyfriend I finished with (detail removed by moderator) is back. I don’t know what to do about him (detail removed by moderator) I heard a persistent knocking at my door it was late in the night I weren’t expecting anyone and thought it might be important so I opened my door it was him (detail removed by moderator). He barged his way through and pushed me out the way and started yelling that he heard a males voice, he did my son. Now that was (detail removed by moderator)  he’s back at my door banging at (detail removed by moderator). I really don’t know what to do with him. Btw last year had him arrested. Help please.

    • #124725

      Ring the police again and keep reporting every incident. If you can talk to victim support about funding security, I got my house alarm. Let the neighbours know to ring the police if they see him. I’m afraid it’s all about pushing back when they break your boundaries and let the authorities deal with him.

    • #124752
      Main Moderator

      Hi Diamondintherough

      I just wanted to show you some support, I can see that KIP has given a really supportive reply.

      It’s not ok for your ex-partner to barge in like that. Calling the police is a really good idea, they can help to keep you safe. You may also be able to look into getting an injunction, there is a service called DV Assist who can talk to you about this https://www.dvassist.org.uk/

      If you feel like you are in need of some additional support, you could chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (open 10am-6pm every day). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat
      service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

      Take care and keep posting


    • #124850

      Hello diamondintherough I’ve recently been through a similar situation but he broke in over stopping access to our child, is ring the police about it and maybe they can put bail conditions into place to prevent him obviously coming near you or your property and this allow you to feel abit safer. I hope your ok, victim support offer decoy CCTV along with window and door alarms and all sorts of other things so I would speak to them if you want to use the online chat to speak to someone if you can gain these on the victim support page they can arrange to have someone call you back in regards to this sort of thing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account