Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Slipup19
      Participant

I fell off the wagon and broke no contact. I got sucked right back into his bull and apologies. Christ im married now, why why why??!!!! Yep he found my weakness (tmi warning)…. me n hubby haven’t been intimate for some years n well ex has found this out and is telling me how he can satisfy me and how much he wants me. Jeeze just admitting it is making me angry, why have I allowed this, he could potentially destroy my marriage.
      I am going back to therapy and im back on the 12 step ‘how to beat the n********t’ program. I feel like a failed addict… hmph help…

KIP.
      Participant

Such is the pull and power of n**********c abuse. I can only advise you protect yourself as these men will destroy us when they don’t get what they want. Does he have any evidence? Delete and block him on everything. However he found out about the most intimate parts of your life need blocking. any mutual friends need to be cut from your life. Even years later they can hook us in. That’s why absolutely zero contact is the only way forward. I even got a restraining order. Looking back it was for my benefit to stop me contacting him too. Whatever can get you through.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Slipup19

Welcome to the forum. Try not to beat yourself up to much, unfortunately this is just a game to him to see if he still had some power over you and like any abuser he will use any personal information he has about you to his advantage.

You can get through this and you have this forum now for support.

Take care and keep posting

Lisa

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hello there, unless he has video evidence deny deny deny if anything comes up. They think they are so omnipotent but if you show no fear,give no reaction to any threats. Plus showing any sexual videos as blackmail is an offense nowadays and does come with a custodial sentence. You are only human and as such we make massive mistakes at times, don’t be so hard on yourself, he’s the sh.t here, not you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content