Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

I’m sharing my findings with anyone who might? Be reading this.
      Might fancy a bit of fun? A change from the usual serious stuff why not? Well, if your interested? Why not, like I just did, Take a look at Myers-briggs 16 personalities. Take the test and maybe find?..your inner self maybe? If you haven’t already? It’s interesting, I thought so anyhow. And a bit of fun! A bit of something different! Maybe just philosophy! But it’s fun finding out who the inner us? might be? we hadn’t totally discovered yet? (Untangled) and the difference between us and others? Those who don’t need to know or understand us. But anyway, Have fun finding if you decide? You might surprise yourself?
      I’ve left a clue to my supposed personality type. I got to say…It reads a lot like how I see myself. Thanks for reading💞

Hazydayz
      Participant

😂🤣 I can see the funny side of that heading! It was meant to be…fancy a bit of fun. Have fun if your reading?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content