Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      diymum@1
      Participant

Maybe in being too sure off myself here. I saw a close member off my ex’s family when I was out in public. I’d turned my head in the hope they wouldn’t see me but no. She shouted in front of crowds off people how are my family? The courts put a stop to contact due to abuse. I told her I have nothing to say and walked on. She continued the shouting I kept on walking. I expected the usual aftermath the punishment and lies through the grapevine. Absolutely nothing This tells me she knows now that I will act and they won’t get away with abusing us again. I’m so glad I kept on. In the grand scheme off things with the law on your side theses people can be stopped xx thought I’d share this ♥️🎈love diymun

KIP.
      Participant

Well done👏 Your confidence in yourself and your ability to stand tall has returned. Enjoy that feeling knowing you can handle anything x bullies only pick on the weak x

thankgoodness
      Participant

When you are a victim/survivor of abuse, every good mile stone is something to feel proud of. Well done!

HunkyDory
      Participant

Well done DIYMum, difficult situation very well handled, 👏❤️

Overcome
      Participant

Well done you! You seem so strong now, I just read your other post I hope you are feeling better? Did the anxiety come before or after this incident? Maybe your intuition is so heightened you are psychic!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content