Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Hopesprings
      Participant

I’ve been away with my friend for my first proper holiday in years. It was so great to be away and not tie it in with something he wanted to do and not have someone tell me on the lead up they don’t want to go with me or would be going anyway and I was adding nothing to it. I’ve truly been having the time of my life. And to top it off got great work related news today. All things that never would have happened had I been with him. Happy days ladies.

Hopesprings
      Participant

Thank you 🙂 it is X

Hopesprings
      Participant

That’s great 🙂 you’ll need to let me know how it goes. I’m going to go away myself later this year I think x

White Rose
      Participant

That sounds so nice – a holiday. I’m so glad you enjoyed it and good news about the work thing whatever that is it sounds positive!
      I’ve not had a holiday for nearly 2 years now and am getting desperate! Managed 2 nights away as a treat with my daughter not long after we left him and she’s had time away with friends which had done her good. I’ve had days out but not any long breaks yet. Maybe this summer if things are sorted……I dream, he destroys it! I will get away some time I’m sure xx

Hopesprings
      Participant

🙂 thank you White Rose!

You will get away and at least you’ve been able to enjoy some time away with days etc. The most important thing is we are safe and happy 🙂 xx

White Rose
      Participant

Safe and happy does it for me!

Confused123
      Participant

well done hun glad to hear u had nice break

Suntree
      Participant

Sounds just wonderful 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content