Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Louloubee
      Participant

I called 101 for help as my partner won’t leave me alone so far ive had (removed by moderator)bwomwm cone forward that he’s been messaging via fake accounts behind my back …I called them as even tho I found this out he hounds me to take him back . I can’t be munipulated again in taking this man back or made to feel sorry for him which I’ve done before! This (removed by moderator) turned up at her house crying . Contacted my cousin … And I actually believe it or not feel sorry for him!!! But I’ve been humiliated again!!! I won’t and can’t take him back …. But do you think 101 has even contacting me? No! A week today!!! I felt like ending my life rather than taking him back . I just wanted there help I was desparate and they’ve done nothing . Isn’t it any wonder women either take there own life’s or get pushed to taken others or even more get killed by the abuser! Is there any wonder when our police don’t take it seriously . No one really knows how bad this abuse is in suffering

Louloubee
      Participant

(removed by moderator) women*

KIP.
      Participant

I know how you feel. Keep chasing them and if your ex turns up then Ring 999. Tell your friends and family to tell him to leave them alone. This is part of the hoovering stage. Playing the victim. Looking for sympathy and for your own friends and family to put pressure on you to take him back. It’s harassment pure and simple. Meantime keep a journal of dates and people he contacts. Ring 101 and make a complaint. Making an official complaint will get things moving for you. In my experience it’s whoever shouts the loudest will get help x

Louloubee
      Participant

It’s so bad … Not only have all these women come forward so that alone is killing me! I know have him telling he he got a problem and he needs help . It’s just for an ego boost!?!? But it’s the 3rd time now I’ve caught him only this time the fake a count and yet another snap chat also .which I was completely unaware of . This is the hardest thing I’ve had to do in my life .now I feel bad on him . He’s saying he can’t live with out me . He going to kill himself please help girls this is awful 💔

KIP.
      Participant

Ring the police and tell them he’s threatening suicide and you need them to find him and do a welfare check. He’s a liar and is using this to emotionally abuse you. You can’t help him anyway if he’s really suicidal he will need professional help. He’s playing you again.

KIP.
      Participant

You need to go total zero contact and that includes your friends and family passing on his lies. Definitely report his threats of suicide then when he’s threatened with being sectioned let’s see how quickly he changes his tune. Do not believe a word he says. He can’t even be faithful to you, that’s how much respect he doesn’t even have for you.

Louloubee
      Participant

It’s just awful 💔 what kind of person is this man!!!

KIP.
      Participant

He’s a domestic abuser who lives to cause pain to others and thrives off it. He’s not your responsibility and he will destroy you if he can. He’s showing you his true colours. Believe him.

Louloubee
      Participant

Do I rang them . They went to look for him but of course avoided them . The police officer said it’s just cohercive control what he’s doing . Really low today guys weak drained can barely lift my hands up I just feel heavy if that makes sense will the pain go away 💔

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Louloubee,

I’m sorry to hear about what you’re going through; it’s understandable why you’re feeling so low. Are you in touch with a local domestic abuse services? They may be able to give you some advocacy and support with the police, as well as some emotional support.

Remember you can also always call the Samaritans on 116 123 if you ever need to talk.

Take care,

Lisa

Louloubee
      Participant

I don’t know what to do or where to start

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Keep logging every time he’s contacting you with the police. I know it’s frustrating but every time you log what he’s doing, the more evidence of harassment the police will have.

If that’s too much at the moment then do focus on looking after yourself; give yourself time and space to feel overwhelmed- everything you’re feeling is valid; it’s a perfectly natural response to the abuse and trauma he’s put you through. Like I’ve said if you feel like talking to someone would help then you can give the Samaritans a ring. But there’s also no pressure to do anything if you don’t feel up to it.

If you’re needing some practical advice tonight then you could also speak to the National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 24 7. If you can’t get through then do leave them a voicemail.

Just take everything step by step and keep reaching out for support,

Lisa

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content