Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Slipup19
      Participant

Right now he’s in my brain, crawling like a bug. I want him out, I want him gone, why does he still torture me!!!!!

Slipup19
      Participant

I’m struggling tonight.. need to find a way to get him out of my head

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi there, there’s nothing worse than those thoughts. Sometimes it’s best to go with them rather then fight them. Have you tried any distracting techniques or chores? Mindfully taking in our surroundings, hearing birdsong and getting wrapped up in trying to find them in the trees or bushes. Play some music, loudly, and dance till you drop. There’s no real one solution that fixes this unfortunately, it’s jyst trying to find something, anything that will.
      Take care mo chàraid 💞💞

Eggshells
      Participant

You could try venting. Do you want yo talk about what’s buzzing around your mind?

Slipup19
      Participant

Ive had a 💡moment…some may recall me posting about ex new GF trying to add me as a friend on fb. Well I sent a nice but brief message and got a reply saying it was accidential which is fine..
      BUT (detail removed by Moderator) later ex contacted me asking if I was talking to his gf…he got a no as a reply but explained about accidential request…

Get this….he replied (detail removed by Moderator)…

Here comes the realisation!!!! I reckon he has been snooping in her phone n he was the one who tried to add me accidental or not but I think he’s behind it all n she either has no idea he’s snooping on her or she is covering for him to make out all is hunky dory!

He quite often used to secretly (not so secretly) snoop through my phone hence the realisation…. jeeze if it is what i think it is, he is being the same old (detail removed by Moderator)!!!

Escapee
      Participant

They make you utterly crazy…..and they say we’re paranoid! We have to think backwards, sidewides and every which way!

That’s one thing I really hate as I like life simple!

Bless you Slipup….(detail removed by Moderator)!

Eggshells
      Participant

Yup. You could well be right. Different new victim, same old (detail removed by Moderator). They don’t change, they just move on to the next victim.

Eggshells
      Participant

Have you got your social media set to private?

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Aye, turn around what he’s said. She’s not stalking you, he is. Sad little men

Lottieblue
      Participant

Could it be that she wants to make contact with you because she’s having problems? And he’s suspicious?

Slipup19
        Participant

Don’t think so. She said it was an accident but then again if she is like me she may well be trying to cover it up, shrug it off.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content