Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rainbowcloud
      Participant

Not been able to post for a bit as I’m never alone or able.
      I’ve got covid at the moment so can sit in my room. (Detail removed by moderator).
      I dread him coming home because he just finds something to start on me about. I was so dizzy yesterday morning felt so so ill and he was shouting because my son got wee on the toilet seat I didn’t care I felt to ill.
      I can’t take anymore I’m gonna tell him to go I just can’t cope with it anymore he makes me ill he makes my life so miserable. All weekend he argued on me saying He didn’t like his life and he only moans when he’s with me etc (detail removed by moderator) and he was shouting at me all the way there in the car then my mom gets in and he flips rbis switch and acts all nice then when my mom went he started up again.
      It’s draining I’ve had this for years and I really cannot do it anymore I can’t I want out

KIP.
      Participant

Ending the relationship is dangerous for you. Get all your ducks in a row. Make sure youre safe when you do it. Talk to your local womens aid about a safe exit plan x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content