Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Briar Rose
      Participant

Hi was on here years ago when my Toad like ex was first arrested and now he’s started again with help of his family and friends. Was seriously sexually assaulted by them and very traumatised. Drugged by dealer in family and raped repeatedly. Found out that whole family are in on this one so very terrified. Including my last ex who has joined the gang. Scared I won’t survive this time. Not intended to, I’ve been told by Toad. Just saying hello and hope your situation safer. Best wishes x

Darcy
      Participant

Hi my beautiful angel … Briar Rose,
      I’m really saddened to hear of your horrendous experience.
      Are you living with this man?
      I would advise you call the domestic helpline and even the police and look at getting yourself in a safe area away from him as soon as possible.
      If he has been arrested before for this behaviour they will have a record on him, so should take this very seriously.
      My darling you have been through enough already, do not get drawn back to this man.
      Stay safe
      Sending you love and support
      Darcy xx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Briar Rose

I just wanted to show you some support. I can see that Darcy has given some really good advice here.

I am sorry to hear about what you have been through, it sounds like a really dangerous situation so please consider reporting this to the police as they can help to keep you safe. You could also speak to Rape Crisis for some support and to explore your options.

You could also chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (weekdays 10am – 4pm and 10am – 12pm weekends). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Take care and keep posting,

Lisa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content