Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      amaya1
      Participant

my relationship ended (detail removed by moderator) ago, me and my ex share a son and he still continues to taunt me and swear and try control me through my son when he drops and picks him or via sms. in the past I have been granted x 2 non molestation orders and im thinking to get another as nothing seems to be working. I certainly don’t want to be continuously sworn and and be belittled in front of our child. this will anger him further but im at witts end what to do, he drops and pick shim late outside arranged timetable all the time also. Its affecting my health and son has to witness this as well.

fizzylem
      Participant

Hi A, sorry to read you are both going through this, this is emotional abuse, awful for you to deal with and damaging on your son. It really needs to stop hey. Sounds like you need to through a third party for the collections / drop offs and all comms. Can you arrange this?

Can you evidence what happens? If you haven’t already then perhaps call Children’s Services, Cafcass or the NSPCC for support to help you get things as they need to be.

If he is causing trouble on the door step then this is a police matter. It was only once I did this that it started to change for us. A police incident report holds a lot of weight as evidence x

amaya1
        Participant

thank you for that advice,very helpful

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content