Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Fizzylemonade
      Participant

I recently joined this forum (detail removed by moderator)  and was abuabused emotionally by my son for (detail removed by moderator) I am socially anxious and experience depression.The doctors know my history but l did not recieve any support or help at the time. I was in a refuge for a time but on leaving it was a case of getting on alone. It seems there is next to no help for women in my position.

Hello there lovely.
      So sorry to hear you have experienced this. I too suffer on occasion from these things. Just to let you know I discovered an organisation called No Panic which may be useful to you as they run a telephone helpline plus other info services from home. They also look for volunteers. I spoke to the coordinator recently and they understand – that particular person had not left their house in two years.

We are not supposed to post links here, but if you google No Panic I’m sure you will find it.
      Keep posting
      all best
      ftc
      x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content