Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      teabag
      Participant

Hi everyone
      I passed my (detail removed by Moderator) course. I’ve handed in my final module for my postgrad cert. I stayed a new job all at the same time whilst detoxing from his trauma.
      I’ve been offered a new job which is exciting and scary. But these are things I have accomplished on my own. Horray for us!!!

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi, teabag, I am so very very pleased and excited for you. What you have managed to achieve is role model material, considering what you have been through and are still going through. Huge hug of happiness to you. What a lovely start to the day. Now you can fill in the gap that is so clearly missing for women who are lost and unsure of what has just happened to them. The very best of luck.
      IWMB 💞💞

KIP.
      Participant

Wow….. that’s fantastic. At one point I was so traumatised I couldn’t find my way out a paper bag lol. It’s so encouraging to know you can still achieve after everything. Power to you! ✊️

fizzylem
      Participant

So great to read! You have done so so well, holding work down and studying is huge; you cant keep a good woman down! You are living proof of this. A real inspiration to others. Your experiences will help you a great deal when empathising with others. It’s tempting to want to help other women who have been victims of abuse, but be mindful this can also be triggering so look after you first and formost. Good luck in your career hun, it’s so very rewarding helping others x

AlwaysSorry
      Participant

Congratulations teabag, those are huge accomplishments and whether you take on the new job offer or not, you have so much to be proud of. Well done sweetheart.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well done Teabag. I bet you’re so proud, as you should be. To be dealing with all of the toxic things at the same time as working and studying is a huge thing. I hope that you are happy with what the future holds. 👩🏽‍🎓

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content