Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Butterfly567
      Participant

Hi I am new to posting things like this and have been reading the site for a while now and seeking help from charities as me and my ex had/have until.hes left very abusive relationship.

I have done everything in my power to remove him from.my house and i am now waiting for the day in which all my legal work completes and he will have to leave which is (detail removed by moderator).

I’m anxious and rightly so first of all for the actual event I have told him he needs to leave once his name is off but he’s leaving it all to the last minute for example looking for a room.to rent on (detail removed by moderator) and this could all be don’t by (detail removed by moderator)! Does anyone have any advise/what am i legally allowed to do onces his name is off and he has paid any money to live here for the last (detail removed by moderator).

He’s so high all the time I don’t even think he knows what day or what on earth is going on!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Butterfly567, once his names off the tenancy if he doesn’t leave then you can call the police to have him removed. The first thing will actually be him getting his name removed! How likely do you think it will be that he does that? X

Anonymous
      Inactive

Do you have a friend who could be with you on (detail removed by moderator) just in case he kicks off? It’s a dangerous time and I’m worried about you. Another person there would make it safer.

Butterfly567
      Participant

Thank you both his name will be removed soon and i will be telling him to go I was more concerned over me getting the police as I’m certain he has drugs in the premises and i don’t want to be held accountable for them as it is him.
      I do think having someone here will be better aoni am safe. I’m so scared that he will try and put up a fight to try and think he’s still in control of my life

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content