Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My ex has announced hes a new women…. but….. hes been badgering to come in my home to see his son saying he needs us both wanting to be a family… why on earth would you behave like this saying he needs to be in my house to see him it’s like hes wanting to still be in our lifes x

KIP.
      Participant

He’s just messing with your head. If you let him in he will abuse you. Remember abusers only want to get close to us to slap us again. Physically or psychologically. Absolutely zero contact x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes I agree kip… he knows his son is terminally ill but still trying to play games… why if hes another women x

Anonymous
      Inactive

He were saying g he needs access in the house as it’s not a normal situation so he wants to see him in my house… which of course I wont allow but I wonder if his partner knows about how hes wanting to play happy familys with us still x

KIP.
      Participant

Abusers are liars. Google triangulation. He will be using her to make you jealous and the same for her.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hes been saying we both need to be amicable and how can he take our son out when hes so weak…I’m sure hes not telling his current new women how desperate he is to gain access into my property and how we should both take our son out as its different circumstances x

KIP.
      Participant

You cannot co parent with an abuser. If he wants to see his son he has to see him separately. You’ve accommodated him before and he uses contact with you to continue abusing you which isn’t nice for your son either. He is trying to make you feel guilty and use the current situation to mess with your head again. Absolutely zero contact. He has no right to access you or your life or your phone or your house.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for feedback kip. Hes saying his current partner said she wouldn’t mind him being in my house as she knows his son is so poorly but I really dont believe this… hes in a relationship but still wants deep involvement with me x

KIP.
      Participant

He shouldn’t have the opportunity to even communicate with you. Let alone try to play mind games with you. When you allow communication you allow mind games and manipulation and he gets to stay in your head. Messing with it. Abusers are liars. He’s probably using this situation to play the victim with his new girlfriend. And to keep her on edge about you. They love to play us all off against each other.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content