Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      anotherlife
      Participant

Hi ladies. A quick question or 2 on help / tax credits of anyone knows.
      I’m desperately trying to get a part time job, I had an operation & redundancy (Detail removed by Moderator). I have back issues and another problem which cause constant pain but I can’t get help as they are only slightly limiting to activities.
      I wondered, as I don’t want much more than 20 hours due to child care, if I ever manage to get us out, would I be better on more or less than sixteen hours and what help would I get?
      I can’t stay here forever but would rather get a job before leaving so I can manage a bit better & not be falling apart while looking for a job / going for interviews! I don’t really know what help I can get.
      Thank you x

hello there,
      this may not be the answer you are looking for, but really not
      sure if it is a good idea for you to get a part-time job at this point.
      Totally get your desire to do so, but it sounds like you are going to have
      a big move. There is also the question of the trauma.

I wouldn’t rule out an application for PIP which would help you. there is a website
      called benefits and work the one with a dog on it.
      there is also turntous which does benefit checks.
      Can’t post links as we are not supposed to
      all best
      ftc
      x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content