Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

To tell my good news, encouragement for others like me, feeling trapped by financial problems on top of the a use problem I found out yesterday, I hopefully? don’t have to stress anymore about not being able to afford to get out of this situation, because of not having the funds to pay for legal advice and free myself with divorce. After an onslaught of his abuse (detail removed by Moderator), when I once again reminded him, In not accepting his treatment of me anymore and want a divorce, he (detail removed by Moderator). At that time, I knew I couldn’t and he knew it! I knew nothing about what I found out yesterday talking to a solicitors secretary about free fixed half hours advice? Which I can get if Domestic Violence is the cause for divorce and then legal representation and then a divorce Yipee! If the legal aid criteria is met first. My doctor can supply the documented evidence I’m told. All that from the quick phonecall I made. What a nice Paralegal young lady she was because I was upset I couldn’t afford a £200 appointment with the partners for advice. I’m so happy she told me what she did. WOW! I wish I had known this before. I am sure I qualify and having no funds it’s looking hopeful! Wish me luck. And good luck to anyone like me who might see an opportunity now with this information. There’s hope for us getting out of this deep dark hole we’ve been trapped in for so long some of us or whatever? time for others. It’s hell, no matter how long it is isn’t it! Good luck everyone 💞

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Oh Hazydayz, its feels like your lovely upbeat spirit has blown a breath of fresh air through the forum! Whoosh and just like that everything is changed for you!

Its wonderful news and your new hope and strength is tangible reading your words.

GOOD LUCK!!! and loads of it x*x

warmest wishes and every success to you

TS x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content