Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

I spoke to NCDV and they were supposed to ring me back for a statement. They didn’t and I rang again the next day and said I hadn’t had a call and they said someone would call that was Wednesday. I’m I bottom of the priority list or not deserving enough.

Starmoon
      Participant

I’m sure it’s not a case of not deserving! But I can relate to how you’re feeling at the moment. After abusive relationships we doubt ourselves so much. I always feel like I have to fight so hard to be heard and believed which is the last thing I need after never being heard with him.
      It’s such a shame that they are keeping you hanging… It could be as simple as one person not doing their job properly or just being so so busy and having to do one thing at a time.. But not at all about who is more deserving that the next if you know what I mean.
      You’re not at all a fraud. Please try and be kind to yourself and allow yourself to be validated in your own feelings xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content