Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      solivagant
      Participant

I left him (detail removed by Moderator) and have changed my phone, car and changed my passwords but I didn’t change my number. Since our baby has be been born (he doesn’t see her nor tried to make contact as of yet) I have had spam callers, my phone is saying someone unauthorised has tried to log in to some things and despite my phone location being off and the find my phone function being off I get about 3 notifications an hour telling me to turn on find my phone while off line…
      Am I being paranoid or has he hacked me?? He’s bragged about hacking people before.. I’m so scared I don’t know what to do? I know nothing about technology. Will changing my number make a difference?? Please help!

KIP.
      Participant

Take some deep breaths. I think for your own peace of mind you should change your phone number. It’s not difficult or expensive. Some phone numbers are linked to accounts so it’s better to be safe. It’s not paranoia it’s years of knowing this man and he’s already bragged about how he can hack. I’d slowly change my passwords again too.

LtteLupin
      Participant

You are not being paranoid. You’re being realistic.
      Change your number and see if all this stuff stops.
      They absolutely love surveilling and hacking, I’m afraid.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content