Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Louloubee
      Participant

I ended it … After years of mental abuse some physical in the early days (removed by moderator) I take him back nothing changes he promises me to spend more time make an effort but he doesn’t not with me anyway? But with everyone around me? Even when I cought him cheating the texts I seen from him to her I couldn’t believe it very persistent very charming begging for her to meet him begging to see her …. What’s wrong with me? Why does he come back to me ? Anyway he’s gone he’s found out that someone has messaged bme via social media he’s now saying he new it was going on all the time.thats all he needs to let go it’s closure for him …What the hell!!!! For a start I told this person I was actually with someone as im just not interested in any mam right now I even showed my ex the conversation but he’s just making out it’s something else to what IM showing him … Like in the one in the wrong I feel IM going crazy

fizzylem
      Participant

Abusers can never take any responsibilty for their actions, feelings or behaviours – it is always your fault – they always find some way to blame you, turn it round, twist it.

This misunderstanding is your gate to freedom now – he’s gone, however, he will be back unless you keep the door locked for good. Don’t let him back in, ever. Take back your power now and cut him off completely – if you do this it will put you in the best position to grieve, better to feel like the one rejecting him here than the one being rejected – whatever he has said or does now, in your mind you dont want him anymore and that is all that matters. There will be a period of mourning – during this you will feel you want him back, I need him, it was better with him than without him – this is just part of the ending and the grieving process so do not react to these emotions – they do and will pass. Post on here when you feel like this – promise yourself that however you feel you wont contact him – feelings change hey and you will get to the other side.

Time to rid yourself of this rubbish flower x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content