Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rararara
      Participant

I’ve spent my whole relationship being lied to. Cheated on. Made to feel c**p. Compared. Made to compete.
      This time he swears it’s different. But things don’t add up and yeh I do constantly question things
      But does that make me mental like he says? And he’s told me that if I carry to think like I do he will hurt me so bad to how he hurt me the other week. And he will go and do what I’ve been thinking he’s been doing with other woman and I’ll have to deal with it

KIP.
      Participant

No it doesn’t make you mental. It makes you a victim of domestic abuse. Abusers makes us feel like we are crazy. It’s his crazy making behaviour. They lie and threaten and gaslight and won’t accept their behaviour is abusive. Contact your local women’s aid for help and read Living with the Dominator by Pat Craven as a start. His behaviour is illegal. Talk to the police domestic abuse unit. He sounds dangerous so don’t tell him you’re talking to others about his behaviour. Keep your phone on you fully charged at all times. And ring 999 if you feel in danger x

Rararara
      Participant

Hi thanks for you reply. I managed to get out. But he still trying to control and draining me even miles away.

KIP.
      Participant

Absolutely zero contact is how to deal with an abuser and if contact persists then ring the police x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content