Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sadandconfused
      Participant

So yesterday I went to collect my daughter gone maybe 15 minutes. When I came home the front door was unlocked and I light I thought was off was on. Then I turned on the TV and a box set had been downloaded whilst I was out much earlier in the day. Next thing my Facebook started showing new friends being accepted that I hadn’t requested. I have called Sky over and over they say this isn’t possible. My laptop was left open on Facebook at home. I am hyper vigilant and its been some time I thought no one knew where I am at all. Did I leave the door open? There was cash in the house but nothing is gone. I need to explain this to myself other than the sickening admission of what it could be..

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there, trust your gut. Can you look on the history page of your laptop and find out if there’s anything unusual. See when the laptop was used to compare it to when you went out. Leaving the front door unlocked is something I would never do, even by accident. If you’re worried then ring the police X

Sadandconfused
      Participant

There’s no pages I don’t recognize but that doesn’t mean he didn’t just use the open Face book page to request the friends. The choice of downloaded program is a message too. They have been out and were keen enough to record it as ‘unexplained’ but obviously can’t do anything as so many times. Waiting again I guess.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content