Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      SmallSteps@aTime
      Participant

after having an arguement over the type of clothes I wear he is has gone and found himself yet another (detail removed by Moderator) girlfriend. He has rubbed it in my face and said that he wants to spoil her, take her on holidays and save money for an engagement ring.

I feel so sad – why did I deserve the emotional abuse, the slaps and punches – the constant putting down. (detail removed by Moderator) years of abuse and I get nothing but she gets everything!.

He asks me to meet him whilst she is away so that he can talk to me. I tell him its over and change my number. He says bitter till the end.

Maybe I am a bitter person but its because of him 🙁

I think that he knows how to hurt you & he is doing this deliberately by saying these things, I doubt it will last with this new girl.

Ayanna
      Participant

Please do not allow this genetic mess to ever talk to you again.
      You deserve so much better!
      Great that you changed your number. Do not meet him.
      Let him f… around. (detail removed by Moderator)
      What else can I say to make you feel better? You are not bitter, no you are hurt.
      Take your time to heal. Post here, talk to us.
      He is not worth your tears.
      You will be happy again.

Starmoon
      Participant

I agree, you’re not bitter at all. Naturally you’re hurt. I can only imagine how it feels seeing and hearing about his so called perfect life. But it’s not perfect. It’s lies. His new relationship won’t last

Jackanory
      Participant

Hope you’re okay now. My first boyfriend was just like this. Absolutely detested women but always had to have a girlfriend, only finished with one once the next one was lined-up.

I think my ex was lining someone up whilst we were still together or actually seeing someone at the same time as me. When i dumped him i think he swiftly started the love bombing with the new or existing one telling her she was the love of his life, his soulmate etc. He at this moment will be in some sort of highly intense sexually charged liason with one or more women, its all extremely shallow. I said to him once, its ok and fun to have good sex, but most women want more than that. I would have valued honesty, openness and kindness any day over a rampant sex life. He was a one trick pony, good in the bedroom department but that was all.

Serenity
      Participant

Yup, I think mine sleeping with someone a couple of months before he left. Or had her as his target.

Jackanory: so true. I think my ex has a deep hatred and disdain for women ( probably due to the fact his dad took him away from his mum when he was small, and poisoned him against her), yet he can’t seem to live without them.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content