Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ashestobeauty
      Participant

This afternoon I’m feeling so angry with him.
      If I could get away with it, I wish I could kill him. I often have dreams where I have just left him for dead. I’m not an evil person but sometimes I feel so much pain and regret it makes me angry because I hurt so much. Does anyone else feel these emotions?

Overcome
      Participant

Yes I am afraid to admit that I have had these thoughts. I feel like I am never going to be rid of him, and that I am never believed. Iv’e also thought about taking my own life at times too.

But, I would NEVER do these things in real life. I still have that glimmer of hope that things will get better, especially now that I am educating myself more and more.

forgottenandlost
      Participant

you arent alone i used to think when he was drinking … which was often …. id get away with pushing him down the stairs ( i still hope for this along with a work related injury/death)

diymum@1
      Participant

I gave mines out of date eggs once, I mean really out off date he was never off the toilet and it was christmas day, I did laugh up my sleeve 😕😀terrible I know lol xx diy

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Oh DIY I’ve just lol’d there. 💕💕
      Forgottenandlost, I too hope he has a work related accident. I dreamt that 2 of my dogs attacked him, i heard it and just took the other one out the back pretending i hadn’t. Made out(in my dream) that I just thought he was having a go at them and they were just growling and barking back at him💞
      I don’t really want him dead, I just want him to go.
      IWMB 💕💕

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

LOL dyi 😂 that’s good!well done.

Ashestobeauty, I hear you sister, I definitely have those feelings of anger, of wanting him dead, taken him out one way or another, with mafiosi ( I don’t even know anyone), or lightening, or a bus that runs him over at high speed. Dead at first impact. Basically anything to take him out of the picture rather quickly, not cancer or anything slow where I’ll be probably be the one attending his needs once more.
      I think it’s healthy to have this thoughts. It is the rage and injustice that has to come out. Once you imagined every possible way to get rid of him, well for me my anyway, I calmed down. I do get a lot of energy and get immensely restless when thinking this thoughts so the best way I find to redirect them is listening to music loudly and dancing then going outside doing some exercise in the nature.
      Once I calm down I refocus on getting myself up rather then taking him down. It’s so much better for me and that what counts. I got some good advice on here that the best revenge is to make a life for yourself. It’s so true.
      Take the energy of fury towards him to tackle down your to do list at lightening speed.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content