Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

I’m fuming. I hate him. Self righteous (removed by moderator)
      He’s stressing my daughter out and she thinks it’s my fault and now he’s stepping in to save her from selfish mum! Unbelievable!

Ayanna
      Participant

Ask Rights of Women how you should react.
      An ex member of my family did the same and that child hates us all now and will never want to be in contact with any of us. None of us has ever done anything wrong. It is all manipulation and brainwashing and SS support.
      Be careful with your response.
      The affected parent in my family went zero contact to the alienator and their child in order to protect themselves.
      I hope that this child will one day seek us out and finds out the truth.
      Active attempts to get in contact failed badly.
      Look after yourself. x*x

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Thanks
      I know my rights but can’t explain them to teen who just thinks I’m being difficult. I’m no contact and he keeps using her as go between. All I said was in future don’t try and go between us you live with dad it’s his responsibility to ask me. I alow emails as he is much more careful what he says and therefore can’t control me. So he doesn’t want to use email because it doesn’t get him the result he wants. Using her means he gets me to pay for more or he gets me to break no contact. Well I’m not doing it and so she’s left thinking I’m mean and don’t care and her anxiety becomes down to me.

SilkyHalide
      Participant

It’s always check mate scenario

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there, I had the same problem with my ex trying to use my adult son as a go between. His dad would blame me for,things and my son would come round, angry with me. I had to tell him that it’s not fair of his father involving him. I’ve got a restraining order on my ex, just stick to what you’re doing and play the long game. I hope eventually our children will see the side of him that we had to put up with for years and realise that no contact is a good thing x

SilkyHalide
      Participant

He knocked on my door. I was so anxious he was going to try to bully me over the above. But he didn’t even look in as child went out to him. Other child arranges to meet him at end of road but this one doesn’t agree with no contact so she pushes it. He doesn’t either so he lets her push it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content