Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Loose
      Participant

Hello all

Im new to the site and thought i would say hello.
      Please bare with me as I am struggling with my self esteem and my personal situation

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hello Loose,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum. I hope you find it a helpful and supportive place to be. There is no rush or pressure to share or say anything you are not ready to. It’s great that you have made the decision to reach out for support.

Take care and keep posting,
      Lisa

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi Loose

Welcome to the forum and well done for posting. I understand how nerve wracking making that first post can be. Acknowledging that you are being or have been abused can be a really big step.

There are lots of lovely ladies here and I hope you will find this a safe space where people genuinely understand you. xx

ladiesand gentlemen
      Participant

Well done Loose
      It took me years to understand I needed to reach out !!!
      These ladies on here are lovely and have a whole load of experience.
      take care and keep posting x*x

Watersprite
      Participant

Hello and welcome 😊
      Take your time it’s ok just to read there lots of helpful info and probably lots you will recognise in your situation. Knowledge is power. Take care x

Loose
      Participant

Sorry for such a late reply. My life just never seems to get any better!
      Every day is just more humiliation and abuse!

Ariadne
      Participant

Hello @Loose! Welcome to the forum. This is such a supportive little corner of the internet. I hope you keep posting about whatever you have experienced/are experiencing, as it might help to just vent and to also know that you are not alone in this. It’s so normal to have a crushed self-esteem after abusive situations! But this can be built up again.

Take care!

Loose
      Participant

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
      Im trying keep talking as its what im told helps, so i have joined up to an app called (detail removed by moderator) which is good to talk on

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Hi Loose
      Welcome to the forum ❤

Beautiful10
      Participant

Hi I am new to this

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Hi beautiful10, welcome to the forum ❤️

gettingtired
      Participant

Hello Loose, when you’re ready to share more of your situation then we’re all here to support one another and listen 💜

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content