Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      new survivor
      Participant

Hi all.

I am just wondering if you can help me with something. It is having a huge affect on me.

Since I have gone to non communication with my ex I have seen him say outside my house twice and then when doing down street saw him and he followed. I drove off and lost him.

I didn’t speak to him just stayed in my house until he had left.

He has now stopped the emails I am just worry all the time about what his next step is going to be.

I worry when I go out that he will be there or will come to where I work.

I am just trying to be strong with it and carry on.

Thank you for reading

Xx

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Is there a no contact order in place that the police can enforce. Keep a log of where and when he appears. Number one priority is to be as safe as possible.
      πŸ’•πŸ’•

new survivor
      Participant

Thank you for your understanding and advice

πŸ’•πŸ’•

Iwantmeback
      Participant

You’re so welcome. Some one is always on here eventually to advise. I found it really helpful jyst reading all the older posts, no one judges, we are you, you are us. Be safe sweetheart
      IWMB πŸ’•πŸ’•

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi new survivor,

I can understand why this is having a huge affect on you. This is a stalking behaviour and as IWMB says you could consider trying to get a non-molestation order in place that states he can’t come near your home or work place. You can find out about how to get one via the DV Assist website and helpline, or read about them on the Rights of Women’s Guide to Injunctions.

Unfortunately he is unlikely to stop this behaviour of his own accord, so you may have to take this kind of further action. In the meantime do keep a log of his behaviour as suggested and report it to the police if you feel able to.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

new survivor
        Participant

Thank you for your response.

I will look into what can be done and how I can gain the strength to do this.

I am just exhausted all the time with worry of what will happen.

Thank you

Xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions β”‚ Privacy & cookie policy β”‚ Site map β”‚ Protect yourself onlineβ”‚ MediaΒ β”‚Β Jobs β”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content