Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      sweet4
      Participant

He wont move out, but he does have somewhere to go.
      I am living in my bedroom, walking on egg shells.
      Stopped cooking for him, weeks ago, so the code is if someone is in the kitchen the door is closed.
      Its not only him, its the daughter as well, with the emotional and controlling abuse.
      Are any of you ladies, living with your abuser?
      Or is it just me 🙁

ISOPeace
      Participant

That must be so hard, especially as he could move out. There are lots of people on here, including me, who haven’t left yet. You’re not alone. Leaving is not easy. I think it takes on average 7 attempts to leave!

Now that I’ve acknowledged and accepted that it’s abuse, a bit of me wonders why I’m still here. But I know it’s not that simple. I hope to leave soon. I hope you find freedom soon as well. Xxxx

sweet4
      Participant

hi i cant leave as i have nowhere to go.
      They do.
      I dont talk to them.

KIP.
      Participant

How well do you get on with his mother? Is this something you would consider. Moving in with his mother? At least on a temporary basis?

sweet4
      Participant

She hates me, i married into a different culture, since day one, all i heard was, here comes your W****. ,i took years of slander from that woman, bringing religion into the issues, so i took nothing to do with them, asking the children, do they love there mummy, that all happened years ago, good riddance to bad rubbish. Im trying to get him to move back to mummy’s, and that daughter.

KIP.
      Participant

Well the apple didn’t fall far from the tree there x

sweet4
      Participant

Im in total shock.
      The daughter with the baby, has just cooked dinner for them all, i went to the kitchen, as my plan was to have (detail removed by Moderator) take out as i have not had take out in a long time, and stopped cooking for him. i asked what she was cooking, she said, (detail removed by Moderator).
      Delayed reaction, i started thinking, she has cooked for her, the 2 abusers, and i did not get asked.Again
      Im in tatters.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content