Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Gone on to another relationship and been even more abusive with there next victim?? X

Suntree
      Participant

I don’t know but I am sure they have. I know he after each relationship he learnt even more tricks, but the time he got to me he was pretty skilled at it. I can only assume this one he has is not going to have an easy time of it.

I imagine that my ex is holding onto even more anger as we split & i have not contacted him, he will have kept this anger inside, on top of that which he already has, it’s likely the women he is toying with now who are currently being love bombed,that the devaluation will be severe.😠😠😠😠😠

Serenity
      Participant

My friend saw my ex with a woman who was running around fetching and carrying for him, whilst he just sat there in his van acting like royalty.

This is how he was with me- after the initial love bombing period.

So, he’s carrying on this dominance and entitlement thing with the next woman.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am not able to comment as I am still with my abuser, but after a few times he got aggressive, he told me that I can be very lucky he loves me as he hurt his ex much more than he hurts me (that should have been an eye opener). When I got frightened and wanted to leave, he told me that I am sensitive and he didnt refer to fights, he referred to when he is playful and hurting you playfully.

God only knows why I didnt leave then…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content