Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cherrycake
      Participant

Has anybody ever done a right to review?
      The cps decided that there wasnt enough evidence to go to court. I have now appealed that decision.
      What is the process?
      Will my ex be made aware?
      I found out that the police didnt bother taking statements from critical people, I was under the impression that they had. They didnt even discuss the decision with me only spoke briefly over the phone, which I felt was so insensitive. All I got told was apparently my ‘mental health wasnt bad enough as It isnt effecting my day to day life’ and (detail removed by moderator) I told my midwife I was in a ‘healthy relationship” even though they knew thats before I even was aware how he was towards me.
      I feel let down and annoyed that 9 months of waiting and investigating led to that.
      What are my rights?
      How do I fight this??

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi cherrycake

I put a right to review in
      I was disgusted the way i was treated
      I got the review back it changed nothing .I was the one to blame said i had an obsession with him
      I went into a complete rage and emailed the police even with the evidence i had .even from one of his ex girlfriends i was not taking seriously..the law stinks tbh .. there is no justice for a lot of us here ..

But i do feel karma does bite them back

I feel for you ive been there

Pm anytime hun x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content