Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello all,

Today I am struggling… I think I’m angry?! My OH is a d**k and playing with my daughters emotions I’m sure of it! Hes so hot and cold with her. Only hours before he came home she was crying and saying how he upsets her when he shouts at her then today has come home all playful with her. Winds me up so much!!

On my part, I had a call with a solicitor for legal advice and I hold all the cards thankfully. And deep down I think he knows it hence why hes changing his tact.

ARGH!! I hope you’ve all had better days xx

KIP.
      Participant

Yep, if he can’t get at you he will use your child. Keep a journal of this kind of behaviour. It will help with lessening contact. He wants you to React and and Try to talk about it so He can slam the door in your face as further abuse. Try to teach her to be strong. To understand that her father is a d**k. Obviously using child friendly language. If you’re separating and still living with him expect things to get a thousand times worse. You may hold all the cards but those cards won’t stop his abuse escalating. Won’t stop him hurting you and your child so take advice from women’s aid and tread carefully. Stay safe x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content