Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Just a bit of something else here!…. I’m wondering if anyone else? has any thoughts on the subject matter. I’m guessing if you looked at this? you might be thinking what? How has any of this possible theory? rubbish! got anything to do with our problems talked about here? Well! Maybe? It just might? Who Knows? why might it not? After all, there’s tons of books available, written about the subject arn’t there, and we know very successful people are known to get one on one advice! Anyway, moving on… and rememberimg this is a bit of harmless fun for our question weary minds, let’s get to it! I know that it’s been mentioned here somewhere? about the foolishness of reading horoscopes! And I got to say I tend to agree with that, for reasons explained later maybe? but I am curious to see, if anyone shares the slightest interest? about this! and if by any chance? anyone else has noticed, or come up against some uncanny similarities with personalities who seem to share the apparant same personality traits of those, who we are not supposed to be compatible with, according to astrology! And should avoid forming relationships with? if we want to be successful with understanding each other? My own experiences have taught me a lot about compatibility? And it does seem to follow that each group of signs is either, good, bad, or indifferent to be around? What are your thoughts on this? I’m curious? I know it won’t change anything for many here but it’s a bit of a change isn’t it. And a change is as good as a rest they say! 💞

Hazydayz
      Participant

😄 lol. Now don’t all rush at once!

queenmaeve
      Participant

I understand what you are saying Hazydayz. I am a Leo and after my Virgo ex, I would never date another Virgo. I am disorganised and he was a neat and tidy freak and it was a nightmare.

Hazydayz
        Participant

Hi queenmaeve. Thanks for your reply. I know what you mean about Virgos. Difficult!

Eggshells
      Participant

Who knows. I expect if you looked at the star signs of abusive men, there would be a pretty even spread.

Talking of the stars, does anyone see a similarity between Jonny Depp and their other half?

“No, I didn’t do that. It absolutely didn’t happen. It’s a complete fabrication.”

Now, where have I heard all of that before? 🤔

Hazydayz
        Participant

Yeah Eggshells, I get what you say. As for the stars? Gorgeous pair who found out their incompatible. Astrology? might have saved them picking the wrong one! if they had been interested in stars other than themselves. Yes, Gemini & Taurus not the most compatible coupling we see. Or is it more like, women & Idiot men incompatible then?

Headspinning
      Participant

Well – my ex was a Gemini and he definitely had sides to him!!
      But he wasn’t compatible with me or any of his previous partners – he has been the common denominator.

Hazydayz
        Participant

Ahhh..the four sides of the Gemini twins eh Headspining. Brave girl you are! Not easy finding commitment in him, I bet! Always reliably popular at a party though! flirting with other women! Sound like him?

sweety
      Participant

To be honest, some years ago I didn’t follow all this stuff. It was a hard period ’cause I was finding a person but in some weeks we just broke up. I started to think that I’m not good enough to make someone happy near me. So then I decided to take a break and to understand what was happening in my soul. One of my friends wanted to help me and told me to look for the (detail removed by moderator) blog. There I found all the information about astrology compatibility and about twin soul. This blog helped me to understand that I’m not a problem I just haven’t found out that I haven’t met the person who is born for me yet.

Hazydayz
        Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply. Sounds interesting? Though I don’t know if in astrology there is 1 person right for you? Is there? The info you supplied was blocked by moderator sadly! I’m curious enough to research it, if you pm the knowledge to me . Good luck finding Mr right! Not me wrong!💞

Walkingonsunshine
      Participant

Me and my Ex were supposedly highly compatible- which I guess we were in a way, we have been together a long time so there must be something in it….however he did not fit any of the characteristics of his star sign whatsoever. He should have been a (detail removed by moderator) which are supposedly an out going, fun, loving life kinda sign. He is boring, health and safety conscious, miserable. I now wonder if he’d made up his DOB 😂

Hazydayz
        Participant

Oh yeah? An Imposter! Liar? Cheat? Maybe? He does Sound a self obsessed type? to me or Maybe a serious type eh? Good luck finding the real him? 💞

Soulsearcher18
      Participant

I used to look at horoscopes but I am not sure now I would pay so much attention. I think that I want to just reflect and learn from past and feel more self aware. The thought of meeting someone else seems very strange, not sure it’ll ever happen for various reasons but if I do, I just want to make sure that I am well versed in red flags and alert for them. I just do not want to get duped twice. I probably would check out star signs though, just out of interest. I once dated a pisces, he was abusive in his own way too but I’d take him over the one I left any day. He- the pisces certainly liked the water and it had a very calming effect.

Totally off the subject but has anyone noticed the REPLY/REPORT buttons at the bottom of posts? Are these new?
      I haven’t noticed them before.

Hazydayz
        Participant

Hi, The reply buttons? Isn’t this the reply button to replies? Press before messaging reply to ensure the sender sees our reply as notification alert. Now then, astrology is a bit of curious fun that Does seem to give clues if we notice? Your right though! Best to keep to learnt behaviours. Before looking to astrology clues that may or may not be reliable? I’m with an aquarian. But a lot more like aqueeran! that says it all doesn’t it!💞

Wiseafter
      Participant

Hi, this is a different perspective but quite relevant now I think about it. My ex always dated Taurus women quite openly. He wasn’t interested in any other star sign. It was one of the first questions he asked me! He always talked about our compatibility because of our star signs but I now think Taurus women have personality traits that he used to his advantage which I definitely have in spades. This may be astrological or just a ‘type’ that he was attracted to but very interesting to think about and he knew what he was doing that’s for sure. He picked me like a cruise missile back in the day. I think there is something in it. I really do.

Hazydayz
        Participant

I’m Just a Taurus (detail removed by moderator) into the sign so I’m not typical of the sign. I’m what’s called a cusp, dual sign, bit of both sign traits in me. I have the spontaneous energy of Aries in me. Where Taurus is supposed to be a plodder. If your a Taurean like the type he goes for…I empathize with you! we are a sign that’s supposed to be embuded with good looks and sensuality, according to astrology. I have found this to work for and against me have you? Being a looker, was my problem? looking back. It seems I was thought of… I think… as a challenge! to be won over! Then paraded around on their arms as a desirable trophy! Make them feel better about themselves! Oh…I’m sure I’ve dangled off their arms like some wanna have designer manbag! And the sensual pleasures they sampled became their addiction! I could never get rid of the worst of them, the cling ons! Aries doesn’t like to stay in one place too long! So I’ve had my problems!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content