Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      BraveStrongSmart
      Participant

Hey all,
      I am feeling so well today! I hope you are all good too?
      I finally purchased brand new items for myself and I am so happy that I don’t have to answer to anyone but myself.
      No ‘person’ telling me I shouldn’t!
      No ‘person’ telling me NO!
      No ‘person’ telling me it’s unworthy of me to feel good!

Honestly I wish everyone gets to how I feel today. YES, I still get the bad days more than the good but why don’t we celebrate the good ones?
      Those days are the ones we should cherish and love ourselves for.

Anyways… sorry for my rant. I haven’t been feeling very good over the past week but today is a good day.

Love and support to you all💕💕

Hetty
      Participant

Good for you. I think you’re right. Let’s celebrate the good days and of course how we’ve come on the bad days ❤️

Brave
      Participant

Well done! Yes to celebrating the good days and not having to explain every penny that has been spent. 😊

Daisy Fairydust
      Participant

@BraveStrongSmart it’s such an amazing, weird, but amazing. Initially I second guessed myself over any purchase but now it’s getting easier. You’ll still have wobbles but it does get easier over time. Xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content