Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

I just need to share as I can’t with anyone else.

My contact with support worker was made today and was so supportive and I’ve learnt, had confirmed so much already. My head is much clearer and positive.

Baby steps is what she’s advised as my self esteem has been trashed, confidence, anxiety so I guess moving too fast to ‘get out’ has been too overwhelming before has been my downfall. I’m not weak, crazy or disbelieved! Just heard and supported.

I was so nervous especially as my contact before stopped for no reason and found out it wasn’t because I wasn’t believed it was a mistake when my support worker left with the admin.

I know it takes some several attempts to get out and I’ve tried already, a few times, but I’m not giving up 😊

nbumblebee
      Participant

Ahh its lovley to hear you now feel supported i definatly agree with baby steps sweetie all this has to be done in your own time at your own pace as long as you keep taking baby steps foward you are making progress and that is always good.
      You are doing amazing well done for reaching out keep going sweetie, keep taking those baby steps x*x

Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

Thank you beach hut 😊

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content