Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      prof fj lewis
      Participant

I am beyond fed up with ex.
      Left him ages ago and since then he has made my life hell.
      He took me to court as I had stopped contact due to safeguarding concerns.
      It was awful. He said I was on drugs, violent, learning difficulties, mentally ill….all types of rubbish. Thankfully CAFCASS saw straight through his lies.
      As soon as we got a judgement that I was to supervise contact with our child, he fell off the wagon again (he is an alcoholic, but at that time had done 5 years sober).
      Over last few months he has missed many contacts and had to be turned away at the door a few times as he has turned up drunk.
      So I decide to take the matter back to court to get indirect contact only, and the day I tell him this, he miraculously sobers up.
      I am so fed up with him.
      Just to make you aware, I am not posting here for legal advice. I have a McKenzie friend who is assisting me with that.

White Rose
      Participant

Frustrating! But its not unexpected really. They think they’re above the law and beyond reproach but they’re not.
      Will court still act based on evidence to date?
      Take care and good luck and don’t let him near your child unsupervised sober or not x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content