Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

So I have got back with him why am I so scared. What is wrong with me I hate myself for loving him so much.

Anabela
      Participant

Hello. There is nothing wrong with you. No wonder according to statistics women try leave 7 times before they leave for good. I had to prove those statistics myself.
      I so understand you. You know this relationship is wrong, you know you will never be happy with him, you wish you could remain strong and yet you need him like drug. Thats how i felt. You can always leave again and start no contact. You dont need a new argument, what happened in the past is enough. Carry on reading about abuse, and posting and you will get strong enough to leave again.xx

endoftherainbow
      Participant

The fact you have got back together and you are here posting tells you that its not going to work, but don’t be too hard on yourself, I left and went back many times until I came to the point I was strong enough. I have gone no contact and have a restraining order, its the only way I could do it as I still often have feelings for him. Its sad but true, no matter what people say or recommend, no one can make you stay away from him, its something that will happen when your ready. Hopefully you have friends who will support you even though you have gone back, and if not we are all here for you. I doubt there’s many people that left and never went back even once. Just remember, you don’t have to be stuck, there is so much help and support for you…..I wish you good luck, stay strong and big hugs x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content