Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Girlvoice
      Participant

feeling sick nauseous and anxious cant sleep cant think of a way how to get away from this naracasist he comments how i look how i do my hair i feel ive wassted my life the only thing taht keeps me oing is my boy
      i feel like screaming shouting but knoow i live in fear fear i wont be able to escape he treats me horrible i tell my family they dont listen my life is s**t truly if wassnt for my son i wouldnt be here today

Darcy
      Participant

Hi my darling … you need to contact the domestic abuse helpline and talk your options over with them.
      I know leaving seems impossible now, but everyone of us on here who have left abusive relationships felt this at some point, but found the strength with in us to leave.
      You have that strength to, you just have to start to think positively and get the ball rolling.
      Even start with a mantra in you head as I did, I use to say over and over to myself ”I’m going to have it all again and more” I just kept saying it, and now I have.
      There is a way out, it is possible
      Sending you love and support
      Darcy xx

fizzylem
      Participant

Awww, what a lovely reply from Darcy, love that. So true.

You’re at a low point Gv, this will pass.

You have choices, even though it doesn’t feel like it right now. If you don’t have the strength then this is becaause you don’t have enough of the right support. Pull in your support, call WA, speak to your GP.

Your family likely don’t really understand it, speaking to the women here helped me a great deal, talking to those who get it. See of you can get yourself a WA support worker from your local branch, mine was a godsend. Keep posting x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content