Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Better-days
      Participant

Sorry I just need to vent to you guys I’m feeling absolutely suffocated today. When we were on lockdown my partner loved it now that things r opening he is turning nasty when I go out. I take my son to the park with friends he says no he works all week he want to spend time with his son. I say I’m going to see family he’s like no why can they come and see you and starts going off on one plus He knows I don’t like them coming to ours because he’s just rude. I’m very close to my family so this is very hard I feel like i don’t even have the strength to go on anymore but I feel trapped and totally suffocated.

Living Warrior
      Participant

Hi hun, im posting to show you support-
      i do not know your situation, and i am not telling you what to do, just seeing where your head is at 🙂
      have you thought about leaving?#
      have you told family or friends about the situation?

you are a strong lady to be here posting- so i am pretty sure that you have the awareness and bravery to take a step back and evaluate your situation.
      you know what is best for you, but if you are feeling so down, maybe its time something changed?
      if you need to talk, or advice, or a listening ear.
      we are here. x
      hope you find the strength to carry on and find a way 🙂

Better-days
      Participant

Thanks for your reply living warrior. I think about leaving everyday but deep down know that I will be causing so much upset and that through our child he will make life miserable for me anyway. I know one day I will do it just when i don’t know. I have never told anyone the whole truth of what’s went on. I feel ashamed possibly. Coming on here helps can’t that you guys enough 🥰

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content