Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      beachhut
      Participant

Hi,. The heading says it all, really thought I was getting somewhere, but one big knock back and finding it hard to cope, the situation I find myself in since leaving is not how I wanted it to be, I never thought at my age I would be homeless, living out of boxes at a friend’s house and feeling the way I do. I really thought I was heading in the right direction but obviously not. I know one phone call could stop all of this, at the moment it is so tempting to make it.

KIP.
      Participant

Hang in there beachhut. I know that feeling but it’s a real roller coaster ride. With highs and lows. You’re craving your normal, which is what we do as humans. But your normal is unhealthy abuse. This is one of the hardest parts. Breaking that cycle. Can you focus on moving further away each time you feel the pull back. Talk to solicitors, look for more suitable accommodation, plan for your future and keep going in that direction x

Beautifulday
      Participant

Hang in there @beachut

I know its easy to say but allow yourself to feel all these emotions, it will be hard and difficult but you are so strong and you can do this.take each day as it comes and keep pushing forward however bad your feeling. Sending you a big hug xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content