Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Oh! My…just woke up from a nightmare! Hearts racing!… sweating! Fearsome! These men!… Abusers! Can really do to us in real life…what I just dreamt! That’s the scariest part of all!

Soulsearcher18
      Participant

Hi Hazydayz
      Breath. Take deep, slow breath through your nose- feel your tummy expand, then breath slowly out through your mouth like blowing through a straw. Keep repeating til it goes over.
      Head to Sisterhood Sanctuary and read through the original posts to escape.
      xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

๐Ÿ’ž Soulsearcher18 thankyou๐Ÿ’ I’m breathing…calming! Phew! So grateful to you! PTSD the cause, I’m sure? So scary! Yes, off to the cottage to escape now. Night x ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒ›

Hazydayz
      Participant

I just can’t sleep! Been trying…but sleep relief won’t come! I’m feeling exhausted, my eyes hurt and my mind won’t switch off! I’m gonna be having a bad day today, I know it!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh my…..how are you feeling now? Music I like always helps me. Soothing tea, hot bath, taking a walk…I will be so glad when you are out of this situation.. is very bad for you.

Hazydayz
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜” Morning! I was on the verge of dropping off around 8am and would you know? The neighbours have chosen today to get the landscapers in! Reversing beeping trucks galore, loud and non sleep deprived workman calling to each other! Here for the day! The neighbours not been affected! They’d gone away yesterday, left before they had their sleep in disturbed! So, I gave up, got up and thought to myself…? If you can’t beat them! Join them! I went cut the grass, plants in borders, fed the garden, yeah! I done good! And I’m just eating my 3rd breakfast! lol. 3am crumpets, 7am, cereal, 11am bagel. I need energy! Yes, I’m awakeish now. Thankyou for the music idea but I’ll probably fall asleep! Be woken by workmen again! Me, I’m gonna be glad to see the PTSD councillor, whenever it happens? due now to lockdown! I have had nightmares for years and years! Trauma on trauma, I guess? But I am working on things, getting sorted out? Could be ready for a dump again later! maybe? Got your muck boots handy? Gates still open? Trucks ready! ๐Ÿšš Or your moving truck in the space?๐Ÿš› See ya later๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ’•

Hazydayz
        Participant

Cottage helped!๐Ÿ’ž

Soulsearcher18
      Participant

Hazydayz, sorry to hear this. Hope you managed to get some rest.
      Yep, we’ll be here-bring it on.
      I’m ready to throw that dump right back at the person who really deserves to carry it and it ain’t you! x

Hazydayz
        Participant

Soulsearcher18 your an angel ๐Ÿ˜‡ bless you! Yeah! I’m awake still, just about! And ready to unload soon! lol. After me dinner! titter, titter, get your shovel ready! lol ๐Ÿ’ž

Eggshells
      Participant

@Hazydayz 3 breakfasts and all that garden tidying. Are you a hobbit maybe? without the hairy feet of course because your a lady hobbit. I thought I was the only one who ate breakfast all through the night. Makes me feel quite normal to hear that someone else does it to. Hope your doing ok today. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hazydayz
        Participant

Hey Eggshells. lol You could be right? He used to say I had hobbit feet! I’m a diabetic hobbit! eat! eat! eat! And garden all night? Sounds like a good life to me! lol I’ve been missing out on all that fun your having? Munchkin!lol Mmm…Think I’ll stay up tonight! Party!๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ•if I’m awake!?๐Ÿ’ž

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England โ€“ Womenโ€™s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Womenโ€™s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions โ”‚ Privacy & cookie policy โ”‚ Site map โ”‚ Protect yourself onlineโ”‚ Mediaย โ”‚ย Jobs โ”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content