Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Brunette3
      Participant

I’m having such a bad week. Every night this week he has drank more excessive than normal.
      And all he’s gone on about is sex. Even more so when drunk.
      Makes me feel guilty for not wanting it, then I feel I should. Then I get accused of cheating as I’m on my phone all the time. Not living 2 mins away from family and friends my phone is my only contact.
      His drinking has been so bad. Being called all the names under the sun, he’s fallen off his chair twice this week and I’ve lifted him up, verbally being horrible to me where I grovel and say sorry so much 😞 then apologises the next day and says it’s work pressures and money issues and he doesn’t mean it. And I do forgive him. I love him. I can’t see life without him. Even if that means I’m sacrificing everything I have ever wanted. Just feel so fed up, scared and don’t know how I change things as I’m scared of what may happen to him if I leave, or how will I cope without him 😞 please message me if you can help

KIP.
      Participant

Ring the national domestic abuse helpline and talk. Alcohol doesn’t cause abuse, it’s a choice.

Brunette3
      Participant

just struggle to get the words out when i am on the phone.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content