Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jellyfishfairy
      Participant

Hi all I haven’t posted in a while since I felt I was at a point where things were moving forward with solicitors etc and I finally thought I would be home in few weeks. Boy did I kid myself!
      So (detail removed by moderator)  I was notified that my soon 2b ex husband has been messaging a friend of mine to ask her out on food/cinema date baring in mind her ex is his (detail removed by moderator)  buddy. We both found out and weren’t best pleased. I’m more angry that he’s messaged a friend. I then found out he’s parading himself on POF. Hilarious! But has the cheek to question my whereabouts etc! Controlling again…
      Today I vowed I’d have a good day as yesterday was so c**p, well I was wrong. (Detail removed by moderator) 
      I have tried to reason with my ex in notifying him of the current situation and he’s told me he’s still not moving out and  (detail removed by moderator) what a patronising a hole! Get out our house!
      We’re not surviving on £80 week tax credits we receive either and my dad is getting to the point where he’s gonna ask us to leave. I want to be home. I just don’t know how much longer I can take this… and to stop it off police STILL haven’t arrested him for ABH. And I’ve got comments from the ex telling me I’ll be laughed out of court because I cannot prove he hit me!

Confused123
      Participant

Hi HUn

His just saying that to make u back down and not go forward to the police. Yes they can be pain in the a*s and be very difficult, keep reaching out for support, call the womens aid helpline to see if they can guide u further, i can only think get solciitors involved, local mp maybe could help , could u approacha refguee and get a support worker allocated, u dont have tobe staying there to get support

Jellyfishfairy
      Participant

I already have relevant agencies in pkace

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content