Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Neueranfang
      Participant

I’ve been out for (detail removed by Moderator) now and things are still so very stressful.I was fine when at work but now I am off for (detail removed by Moderator) and I’m falling in a hole.He is desperately trying to win me back.I blocked him but he keeps sending emails and telling the kids to tell me he loves me etc.I had to give my whole life up in order to leave him.I was very close with his family, was there when his/our nieces, nephews were born and saw them growing up.Now I’m no longer part of him or anything to do with him.Everyone is stressed and in pain and even though they say they understand why I left, they still blame me for causing everyone stress, especially his mum as I’m going through her to arrange contact with the children.She is getting fed up of being in the middle and I don’t want direct contact.It all seems so unfair.All my family are abroad.I don’t have anyone to help with the children and now that I’m off work I don’t have anyone to talk to….x

Scapegoat
      Participant

Of course he’s telling you he loves you and trying to suck you back in, he has nobody to abuse now. Did he behave like that when you were him? Doubtful unless he benefited from it.
      It’s not your fault he was a (detail removed by Moderator) and treated you like c**p. Why is everyone else stressed and in pain? You need to do what’s right for you. I understand how stressful and exhausting it must be to organise help with the children. How old are they? Are there any other mums you can chat to or friends at work you could speak to online it must be difficult with all of your family being abroad. But don’t be fooled by his charm. You know what he’s really capable of. Sending love 💕

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content