Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Daff
      Participant

I’m finding it difficult after finding out something him blamed me for. I knew he was telling people that I had been emotionally abusing him and continue to do it with the children. But the thing I found out about today has really me feel that I’m back at the beginning. I’m finding life in itself hard to deal with and don’t think I can take anymore. Emotionally I’m all over the place and nothing seems to help. Its just a big black hole.

KIP.
      Participant

Please remember abusers are liars and he will want to discredit you so when his abuse is exposed you’re already seen as the bad one and in his mind will be less likely to be believed. Absolutely zero contact with him is how you get through this and tell any friends or family that you don’t wish them to pass on gossip to you. Do you have support from your local women’s aid?

Daff
      Participant

I have been able to manage dealing with it until yesterday but the things hes accusing me of now are life changing and in no way have anything to do with me. I was in contact with someone from womans aid but haven’t heard from them for a while. I have tried to message them but with no answer back. Feeling alone and scared and dont know anymore how to carry on

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Daff

I am sorry to hear about your situation. We know that you have done nothing wrong.

You could chat to a Women’s Aid worker today about your situation through the Live Chat service (open 10am-6pm every day). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Take care, we are all here for you.

Lisa

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content