Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      BraveStrongSmart
      Participant

Feeling braver than normal today. Not sure if it’s because I feel in control of myself and my thoughts for once or that I don’t have to answer to anyone anymore.

But then I have moments where I have no control of my thoughts or feelings about myself or others around me.

Mixed emotions as usual.

Anyways…
      Hope you are all okay?
      Sending love to all 💕

nbumblebee
      Participant

Hi,
      Do you know what im feeling stronger not braver but stronger. I have finally admitted to myself that my husband is abusive and it feels different somehow, I feel different.
      Im still here and may be here for some time but I think im finally ready to start to help myself get better get braver live a life i want if he comes along great if he continues to be an arse then i hope to one day have the self belief and knowledge to even maybe leave.
      I still have huge doubts massive ones I doubt myself each and every day and i think i always will. Its amazing that you feel braver hold onto that, keep it in your heart use it to stoke the fire inside you to do what you need to do to stay safe to open up to get better and to live a life you deserve. Xxxxx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content