Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Eggshells
      Participant

Just a heads up. If you are still with your OH and you have the Bright Sky app please be very careful. Bright Sky is supposed to be disguised as a weather app so that anyone looknig at your phone will just bypass it and not deem it suspicious.

However, I’ve just spotted an article published by the BBC on 1st May titled “Coronavirus lockdown: Boots offers safe space for domestic abuse victims”. In the article they refer to Bright Sky calling it a domestic abuse app. This renders it’s disguise as useless. Please be very careful if you have this app.

iliketea
      Participant

Thank you. Deleting now.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you so much for this because I just posted some links that had that app in it, can’t find it now…..arrgggh. If you find it, please post on there not to do it.

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi Braelyn, Thanks. I just did a search in the search box and it came up. I’ve copied and pasted into those threads. xx A bit of a faux pas from the BBC there!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content