Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Borntobefree
      Participant

Here goes
      So it’s been well over a yr since I left my abusive relationship.. I’ve never ever trusted men!! Because I was an abused child
      Iam broken but I love deeply care
      And I seem to attract the wrong ones in my relationships… I was punished by my ex because I did not know right from wrong .I was in love with an abuser ..i gave more and more thinking I was the one with the problem. .police said I was the one with the problem something I can’t get my head around..so basically it was my fault he sexual abused me ..used my past against in emotional abuse .he played a pheodphile……
      Till it got to the point. He sent me that crazy I would of stabbed him.but I never
      I hate him hate him so much for torturing my soul.. I still blame myself for this because I was so scared

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there. We often blame ourselves. That’s how the abuser brain washes us. None of this was ever your fault. Have you had some councelling? Perhaps ring the helpline number on here or visit your GP. As for the police, I met a couple of right idiots, some are good and knowledgable, others should never have been given a uniform. You lived through the abuse, you know the truth. That’s all that’s important x

Borntobefree
      Participant

Hi kip
      Iam in councilling…

I just can’t let go

I need to be heard
      I want him to suffer!!
      I want him to feel the pain I did

I want to wipe the smirk off his face

Ayanna
      Participant

It will hit him where it hurts him the most. The spirits know….
      Ceremonies are a way to let go.
      I was abused as a child too. This never leaves us. It destroyed our lives before they even started.
      Stay away from men and find yourself.
      It is a long road.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content