Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

It’s been a bit crazy today. I went for my appointment at the social benefits, and he advised me to restart a therapy. Because now I am (kinda) out of my depression but I still haven’t tackled my trauma. And it’s one thing to climb out of that depressive hole but another to talk about why I landed there in the first place. My therapist turned out to be a manipulative controlling person so I had stopped my therapy with her. I said I will think about starting a therapy with a trauma therapist. I am a bit scared.
      Then he said there is still an issue open about my house, well half my house that I own. They want power of attorney over it. My ex and I signed both the purchasing act, so it’s half mine. But only he signed the mortgage. So I don’t know how that it going to play out.
      It’s been a busy day.
      But the sun is shining and music is on. It’s all good. Carpe diem

Hello there HLJ. Well done on posting today. Would like to pm you when I can. Think possibly we may have a lot in common. I own half a house too. But complicated legal stuff. Wll try to pm you. Hope your busy day goes well.
      all best
      ftc
      x

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Oh that’s really nice thank you FTC, take your time, I know you are a busy woman.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content