Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Moonsky
      Participant

Does anybody ever feel the calm before the storm before it happens. I alway feel it and generally am alway right the storm always comes when I feel this.

Even though I am no longer with him and have no direct contact with him. Any contact is done between a mutual person and I don’t directly see him for pick up/ drop ups. But there is always a switch with the way he txts our kid or the way the mutual person also goes silent it’s like they are also waiting for the storm to come. He has an overnight and dropping child back (detail removed by Moderator) and I feel like (detail removed by Moderator) is the day something is going to happen.

KIP.
      Participant

There is a cycle of abuse in a relationship that we become tuned into. That cycle stays with us for a long time after we split too. Google the cycle of abuse. I found recovery came in that cycle to. The walking on egg shells then the explosion of anger then back to calmness or love bombing.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content