Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

He leaves everything to me… purporosly leaving it all for me… I asked him something yes it had annoyed me… I asked him if he was going to clear the mess he,d made up. He replied what the hell does it have to do with you?… he the came at me and hit me on the head.. and picked up a knife and came at me with it… I ran and the childcame then so he put it down.. he had dirty water he came at me with that… me and the child had to baracade the door till he lost interest….. we are now being egnored… that was all to keep me quiet and scare me… obviously I am shaking and scared. If I make any amount of fuss he will kick me out as it’s his house….

KIP.
      Participant

You are in danger staying there. If you could ring the helpline perhaps they could find you a place in a refuge until you find something permanent. Abuse always gets worse. He’s a dangerous bully and he has no boundary. Despicable man.

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

So sorry to hear this, how awful and scary. He sounds very dangerous. Have you rung the helpline to make a plan to escape? Make sure he isn’t aware of any plans if so. Please ring the helpline, they will help you and the children get to a place of safety.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi hun
      Please please get in touch with WA

You and your children need to be safe

It will only get worse hun .
      Thinking over you

Confused123
      Participant

hi hun

could you call a refgue and get a space there, his putting u and your child at risk, get out b4 he hurts u or throws u out

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Ssss,

This must have been such a frightening experience for you and your child. As already suggested please do contact the police, the 24hr National Domestic Violence Helpline (0808 2000 247) or your local support group to find out your options and to start the process of leaving. Abuse will escalate and I worry for you and your children’s safety.

Keep posting to us when you can, we are all here for you.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Ssss
      Participant

Thankyou for all your support… i was finally able to speak to WA.. he was watching me like a hawk.. they were very helpful.. although he is being as nice as pie now.. Carnt do enough for me… although I kno it’s all an act… I kno I need to get from here for the kids sake.. the way we are living is noo good.. but I do feel like such a bad parent staying and subjecting them to this.. I hate myself for the horrible life we lead.. I am choosing to stay.. but it’s his fault.. yes I kno that .. but it’s my fault for staying and putting up with it…

Confused123
      Participant

Hi HUn

No parent wants to deliberetly put their kids through this, at least u are aware now the living arrangements are wrong and you need to get out with your kids, put a action plan in place to lave safely

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content