Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      maddog
      Participant

Good things…Letter of support from Rape Crisis, complaint sent to ombudsman, dogs not stolen by ex. Confusing things: (detail removed by moderator) officer responding in a polite way acknowledging documents. Ex expected me to hand over dogs. He’s been advised by his council that he’s not allowed near the dogs. 3rd threatening email. Police can’t do anything (detail removed by moderator). I recognise his behaviour as a build-up of rage.

The t officer has treated me appallingly. I think she had decided from the outset that I was making false allegations against my ex and decided to treat me as a liar. My ex believes himself to be perfect in every way. He has no idea of his behaviour and accepts no responsibility.

Sorry, I am confused.  (detail removed by moderator)

My ex didn’t tell me he was going away and nor did he tell me that he has made no arrangements for the children in his absence. The children told me he is going away. When I contacted him about the children he responded that it was nothing to do with him.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Maddog,

I just wanted to show you some support. You are doing brilliantly and have come so far. We are all here for you. I am sorry that you are having a difficult time, we all believe you and are here for you. Sadly abusive people are very good at being convincing and manipulative but the important thing is that you know the truth and actually so does he.

I hope you have had a better day.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

maddog
      Participant

Thank you Lisa. It is horrendous being gaslighted by a public officer. The harm and expense she has caused is without measure and my life has been on hold since she entered my life.

Fudgecake
      Participant

Hi Maddog,
      I hope this gets sorted soon for you. Keep fighting back and don’t get disheartened. Can you ask for another officer to deal with your case? It’s stressful enough without having to deal with worrying about the officer too.
      Either way, push on and keep going. You can do it. xx

maddog
      Participant

I don’t have the power to get a different person. Hopefully, maybe, just maybe the ombudsman might.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content